Friday, February 1, 2008

PHAT Stamps will be coming soon!

I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that
PHAT Stamps will be arriving soon!
We are working hard on getting everything done.
The Launch will be Early Spring!
What is PHAT Stamps your asking?
PHAT stands for Pretty Hot and Thick
Well after seeing everyone creating there stamps and following a trend that everyone should be skinny, I decided to do something different.
Although the characters around look wonderful and are a big hit,
I decided to make a character who mimicked me and
other women who love to stamp..
I am a Latina, I am a Plus size woman.
So with this I decided to make my own line of stamps for the
Thick women who love to stamp on cards and do scrapbooking.
So with that being said, I decided to create
Teresa!!
She has the most captivating big eyes like a latina,
She cannot wait for her debut and hopes that you will
want to take her home and play all day with her.
She will be stylish and very sassy but most of she is totally PHAT.
I am so excited to be bringing this to you. I have been
inspired by many ladies in the stamping world, such
as GINA K, Emmabella, Hannah Stamps.....so why not try my
hand at this, because it is something that I started as
a small hobby and found that I truly love this.
so thank you ladies for being my muses.
I also want to thank my illustrator/designer. Who I will reveal
the day Teresa makes her Debut in the Stamping World.
Please come back often for new developments and maybe
we will get a sneak peek in the next few weeks or so.....
Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you come back to the
Future home of
TERESA and PHAT Stamps......
Gracias Chicas.....

No comments: