Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ok Ideas are needed !

Teresa and I are in need of some ideas from our readers.
What kind of sets would you like to see, this of course will
not take place until several months from now
but we are collecting information now so that when
we get ready to prepare the next set we come with some ideas
to the designer.
So tell us what you might want to see!
The Idea that gets chosen, will work closely with me in creating my next
set of Teresa and Phat Stamps.
So get creative and above all let your ideas flow, your idea might be the one that
gets picked and I will have you help me. Its not blog candy but
you will get recognition for helping Teresa and my self Maria to get out next set ready.
So go get to it ladies, think away and let us know, keep in mind that we
are geared toward the Plus Size and we want it to be funky and sassy....

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Theresa, how about some Grandmas? I am a grandmother raising 2 of her granddaughters and would like to have something in that line. Like grandma and girls stamping, scrapbooking, and just enjoing life together as a family, as non -tradional as we are!

I keep singing the song "We are family! Talking 'bout your sister and me!" ya, I know showing my age here now.

Susan said...

She looks great and I can't wait to meet her! I'm also PHAT! Love attitude, sassiness, flirty, self-confident. I'd love to see her going to the beach, at a barbeque, to the prom (we PHAT girls go over the top!), on a motorcycle, cooking, anything we do every day. I would like to see someone not worrying about their weight, but in a healthy way, like walking, or out sight-seeing and just having fun and enjoying life! Can't wait to see them!. Good luck!

Maxene said...

I would like to see her drinking coffee and eating cake! I think it would be cool to see other ethnic faces too! I can't wait to see the stamps!!!