Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little update Girlies

Well I have just talked to my designer and she will be completeing
my very first set of PHAT STAMPs, looks like Teresa's
debut will be very soon.
I'll give you a sneaky peek here, but thats it.....


Teresa meet our blogging buddies, Blog Buddies meet Teresa

now of course this is just a sample, but I am loving her big eyes and she

sorta has a little attitude about her. Lol, seems silly right but

I think each designer, artist adds its own little flavor or attitude in there work

I am very excited about this, I hope to bring you the entire complete

premiere set very soon...She is still in the Drafting stages,

but slowly coming to life.

We welcome any comments you may have...

thanks and have a great day Muchacha.

1 comment:

Card Creations said...

So far she looks fab....I can't wait....